Ground Delivery Dates
ABCPUPPY HEALTH GUARANTEE AND ONLINE CONTRACT
ABCPUPPY HEALTH GUARANTEE AND ONLINE CONTRACT
- Buyer has had a chance to view an advanced copy of this guarantee online before deciding to purchase a puppy and the buyer agrees to these terms and guarantees simply by the act of accepting the puppy, even if this contract is not signed by the buyer. (WE) represent the seller and (YOU) represent the buyer. This contract takes effect immediately after your payment is received.
- YOUR REQUIREMENTS: The warranty will be null and void if you don’t follow the next steps.
- Within 4 days after receiving the puppy (allowing an extra day for holidays); the buyer must take the puppy to a licensed veterinarian for a follow up checkup which must include a fecal examination for worms, giardia and coccidia, if any of those come positive, let us know and we will proceed with a reimbursement as shown below. If a serious condition is found, you must report any problems immediately.
- YOU MUST register the microchip within 7 days of receiving the puppy, this information is located on the vaccination records. Will cost you an additional one time fee of $25 to register.
- YOU MUST AVOID taking your puppy for a walk outside your premises, public parks, pet stores until your puppy has all the vaccinations (Ask your vet about future vaccine schedules).
- YOU MUST spay or neuter your DOG before the age of 7 months. The warranty is void if the dog has been bred.
- CONGENITAL DISORDERS WARRANTY
- UP TO ONE YEAR MONEY BACK OR REIMBURSEMENTS: Percentage of refunds or reimbursements are based on the value of the puppy, deducting any discounts received. Example: If your bill was $80 but you paid $600 for the puppy and your qualified reimbursement is 10% then you will get $60 back.
A- Luxating patellas and Hip dysplasia: Full Money back or credit for another puppy.
B- Deafness or blindness on both ears/eyes: 80% money back.
C- Cherry eyes, umbilical hernias or declaws: Up to 10% refund (must be done when spaying/neutering).
D- Inguinal Hernia/retained testicles: Up to 20% refund, (must be done when spaying/neutering).
E- Other rare conditions: If it is fatal, then a replacement will be the next qualified step. If it is not fatal but still very costly to treat, we will consider up to 80% refund or 80% credit for another puppy.
- THREE YEAR REPLACEMENT POLICY (In case your dog dies from a congenital disorder), You will get 100% credit of what you paid, this credit can be used for another puppy of the same or lower value.
- FIVE YEARS PARTIAL WARRANTY (50% CREDIT FOR ANOTHER PUPPY): If your dog dies from a congenital, hereditary or genetic disorder.
- ONE YEAR ACCIDENTAL WARRANTY: 50% off on another puppy if your dog dies from an accident.
- UP TO 30 DAYS MONEY BACK COMMUNICABLE DISEASES POLICY:
- All puppies include current vaccinations ONLY, which means they need additional shots before they can be immune to diseases, it is the buyer's responsibility to provide additional vaccinations and AVOID exposing the puppy to public environments before the puppy is fully vaccinated.
- Canine Parvovirus: 10 days from the release date. Up to 100% refund.
- Canine Distemper: 30 days from release date. Up to 100% refund.
- Other: 20 days if your vet finds any other uncommon communicable diseases like kennel cough, up to 50% reimbursement.
- PARASITES AND REIMBURSEMENTS:
- All puppies are treated for parasites but you may need to do additional dewormings.
- On the first vet checkup (within 4-5 days) We will reimburse up to $20 back if your vet finds any of the following: Coccidia, Giardia, Worms, Fleas, Ticks, Ear mites, Ear infection, Eyes infection, Skin Infections
- Returns are accepted if your puppy is diagnosed with a life threatening condition within the first 7 days from release. If your puppy was shipped, you are responsible for additional shipping fees.
- RESTRICTIONS AND LIMITATIONS:
- This is an online contract & it represents the total agreement between the buyer & ABCpuppy.com. No other terms or conditions not mentioned on this contract shall be valid to this sale.
- We don’t breed champion lines, show dogs, pedigreed lines, AKC or Fancy bloodlines dogs, we sell beautiful puppies and they are sold as “PET OR COMPANIONS ONLY”. If you are buying a puppy from us is because you fell in love with him/her and NOT because of his/her bloodlines attributes. We don’t DNA test, and we profile their dominant breeds by facial, corporal, and behavioral characteristics. If you are a pet lover then you will be more than happy with our puppies just like everyone else. Remember, there is a slight chance that they may have a small percentage of mixture from other breeds in their ancestry (keep in mind that all modern dogs come from the mixture of other ancient dogs or previous breeds).
- From time to time we apply changes to our health guarantee policies; these new changes will not affect previous purchases.
- Please consider a pet health insurance for vet care in case of accidents.
- Before credit or replacement is approved, a vet report (death or disease) issued by a licensed veterinarian is required (NOT THE BILL).
- The seller disclaims any and all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness and under no circumstances the seller can guarantee expected size, personality or temperament, adult colors, ear set, breeding ability, house breaking ability, coat type, tail size (weather it's clipped/unclipped).
- The warranty will not cover cosmetical or non serious issues like small heart murmurs (will disappear in 99% of the time), overbites ,underbites, extra toes on rear legs (You may easily have your vet declaw at the same time you spay or neuter), and Strabismus.
- The warranty will NOT cover neglect, abuse, lost or stolen pets however we could give you a discount if you buy another puppy from us.
- This warranty is non-transferable. If you give away, sell or donate your puppy/dog, the warranty becomes null.
- The value of the pet for the purpose of this guarantee is solely the original purchase price, and does not include any additional prices declared by the buyer.
- Seller guarantees that the buyer will receive the exact puppy discussed via email, by photos, and over the phone (To make sure and avoid the mistakes of identities, we have microchipped all our puppies).
- Venue and jurisdiction for litigation arising out of or related to ABCpuppy.com (Cspuppies) shall lie exclusively in Hidalgo County, Texas.
- All warranties are valid as long as ABCpuppy.com (Cspuppies) stays in business.
- SIZE POLICY:
- We do not promise, predict or estimate any adult sizes, we simply post the parent's weight and you can rely on that information HOWEVER a puppy may be smaller or larger than their parents. We rely on the parent’s size and it may not be 100% accurate. Some puppies can outgrow their parents and we cannot control that. To comply with certain level of satisfaction we will honor a partial refund from 5% to 25% of the original price, deducting any discounts that the buyer may have obtained during the purchase. To qualify the dog must be at least 16 months old.
- DELIVERY THROUGH THE AIRLINES POLICY:
- It is understood that all shipped puppies by airplane will include an Interstate Health Certificate and will be certified healthy (or fit for sale) at the time of release or delivery.
- All shipping costs (By airlines) must be prepaid by the buyer and this extra expense is absolutely not refundable, negotiable or related to our puppy's health guarantees or warranties. These fees include the airlines fees and their requirements (A health certificate and a travel crate). You are 100% responsible for any transportation costs to and from the Seller. We do not work for the airlines and we only collect your money to pay the airlines on your behalf.
- You are fully responsible to pick up your puppy at the airport; neither ABCpuppy.com (Cspuppies) nor the airlines will be liable if your puppy is abandoned at the airport and you will be responsible to pay for any returning fees of the dog.
- Do not expect a 100% clean puppy; they normally get a little dirty during transportation. Visit our delivery page to be prepared.
- CANCELLATION FEES, SWITCHING FEES AND DEPOSIT POLICIES:
- There is a $300 fee if the buyer decides to cancel a transition, also if the buyer decides to switch to another puppy. This fee is waived if the puppy is unhealthy and unable to be released.
- CREDIT CARDS POLICY AND OUTSTANDING BALANCE:
- Using a stolen credit card or faking an unauthorized transaction is a crime and you will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
- We will dispute all chargebacks and will send any unpaid balance to collection agencies where additional fees will apply. Any collateral financial distress created by the buyer will be placed for collections.
- Within the warranty period, the buyer may authorize his/her vet to euthanize your puppy if it was found with a life threatening/deadly communicable disease/condition. We will proceed with a replacement after that.
- ALLERGIC REACTIONS: Some people with severe allergies can still be allergic to hypoallergenic breeds like shih tzus, poodles, Maltese, and their mixes. If you are one of those persons, please do your own research before purchasing a puppy, expose yourself with these breeds and see how you react, if you live nearby, come to our place to interact with a couple of our puppies and see how you feel. After you purchased and received a puppy and you are having bad allergic reactions, you have 7 days to return the puppy and get a 50% refund of the puppy’s value (deducting delivery fees), the buyer is also responsible for any additional delivery fees. We can also try to help you rehome your dog on your local area using our paid classifieds and advertisements.
- ABOUT DISEASES ON PUPPIES.
- Parvovirus can be found almost on any environments of the world, so please avoid public parks, pet stores, groomers, etc. until your puppy has at least 3 parvo/distemper shots.
- Go to your vet as early as possible, most clinics only disinfect when they close or sometimes when they open. If you don't go too early, take the puppy IN A CRATE, and don't let anyone touch your puppy. If possible, wait on your car and have them call you when you are next.
- AFTER YOU GO TO A PET STORE OR VET CLINIC: Wash your hands with soap for 20 seconds after touching or handling other dogs, puppies, door knobs, money, vet's counter & even their pen, you don't know if there was someone bringing a sick puppy before you came to these places.
- Spray your shoe soles by adding 1 Oz of bleach on a 32 Oz sprayer bottle. Do this every time you come back from those places. You can also buy any sprayer that has bleach from the dollar store. Once your puppy has all the shots, you don’t have to follow these protocols anymore.